WYOMS Financial Policy
WYOMS is happy to find a way to finance your treatment plan. The following options are available:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Personal Checks.
- We file for all dental and medical insurances. You will be expected to pay the portion of the treatment not reimbursed to us by your insurance company at the time of service. Most medical insurances will not cover dental treatment.
- If your insurance company sends payment directly to the subscriber, payment of the full treatment plan will be expected at the time of service. Examples of this are Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming and Aflac.
- We will process any secondary insurance on your behalf once we have received reimbursement and the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your primary insurance.
- If you are not the policyholder for the insurance, please be aware that any overpayment or reimbursement will be sent directly to the subscriber of the insurance.
- We offer Care Credit as a payment plan. This is a separate company that aids patients in financing dental and medical treatment. There is more information at www.carecredit.com. You can also apply for this financing program on their website.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer any in-house financing.
- Payment for all treatment is expected the day services are rendered.
- If a CBCT x-ray was taken during your consultation, you will be expected to pay for it at your surgery appointment. If you do not wish to follow through with the proposed treatment, a statement will be sent after 1 month’s time.
Thanks for coming to see us. We look forward to treating you. Please contact our Office Manager, Anna at 307-235-1600 with any questions.